Сеть: AceKing IOM Limited
|Providing documents during withdrawal|
MasterCardNETELLER Skrill EcoPayz
VIP Player Manager
KKPoker registration in the poker online application
One of the most basic conditions for playing any real money poker application is creating a personal gaming account. To prevent errors in the process of filling out the data, we have prepared a detailed note on how KKPoker registration is carried out, what requirements the company puts forward to its clients and what you need to know when entering data.
KKPoker registration: steps to create a profile
The mobile poker application is developed for the iOS and Android operating systems. To download KKPoker download, you need to go to the store that serves the corresponding OS.
KKPoker registration takes place in three stages:
- Account creation.
- Filling in data (in the application).
- ID confirmation.
First step: creating an account
After you download the KKpoker app and read the welcome slides, the account registration process awaits you.
At the first stage, when creating an account, you must specify:
- Username. Requirements: your name must be written in Latin, contain numbers (optional) and letters, length – from 4 to 30 characters. Treat responsibly because then it will not be possible to change the name for free.
- Secret password. Requirements: write in Latin with letters and numbers from 6 to 16 characters.
- The invitation code. If you have a bonus combination, then this is the very place where you need to enter it.
- Confirm your age of majority with a tick. Only persons over the age of eighteen can use the KKPoker app to play poker.
Second stage: Filling in data in KKpoker
In the second stage of registration, you have to fill in the personal data in the KKPoker poker application itself. They will open when you go to the “Profile” section.
A filling also takes place in 2 stages. First, you need to specify:
- Name and surname according to the passport in Latin letters.
- Passport number (a scan confirms it).
- Date of birth. Please note that you must be over 18.
- Country of residence.
- Home address and city (Latin).
The correctness of the answer can be determined by the color with which the registration field lights up. If it’s green, you are doing everything right. Red – double-check the entered data.
In the second stage, you need to specify the email address. Then you are given a minute to confirm your desire to become a full-fledged KKpoker client. During this time, you need to go to the mail and have time to click on a special button. If you don’t have time to do it in a minute, don’t worry. You can request a confirmation link again.
KKPoker how to get verified
The profile verification process presents KKPoker registration in the third stage. And keep in mind that you will not be able to ignore this item since all KKpoker services will become available only after the player has been verified.
- Go to “Profile” in the application.
- Find the icon with the name “Confirmation” (it is the sixth in a row, the very last) and click on it.
- In the menu, you can see that poker tables, replenishment of a deposit, receipt of transfers are available to you, but NOT available, probably the most important thing – Withdrawing winning money.
- For all KKpoker functions to become open, you need to click on “Document with photo”.
- Next, you load the front and back pages of the passport, where all the data and the face in the photo will be visible.
Photo formats that are accepted:
- Jpeg, jpg, png.
KKPoker registration: important rules for poker application players
If the user violates the basic rules of KKPoker, then the platform has the right to delete your profile, and the decision is not subject to revision or appeal. For example, one common reason is when a user decides to cheat and creates several accounts under different names. Account managers quickly identify the intruder and can not only delete all profiles but also confiscate funds.
Also, the system may refuse to register an account if it considers the data you provided to be incorrect. Another reason for refusal can be the indication of a country that the company does not serve.
The name that you register must match the rest of the data that you will need to provide to the company:
- Payment card or account for replenishment of the deposit and withdrawal of funds.
- Passport for user verification.
If you change your data, for example, your mobile phone number, email or address of residence, be sure to update the information in the settings of the mobile poker application. Otherwise, if necessary, KKPoker managers will not contact you and decide to block your account.